OPDE is the result of an advanced research project: we have integrated thirty years of experience of technicians that design and develop specific solutions for industrial automation. BDF INDUSTRIES converters offer a range of exclusive advantages: design and manufacture of high quality, maximum engine performance, ease of use, built-in intelligence, optimal power / size ratio.
- Connectivity: Modbus, CANopen, Profibus DP, EtherCAT.
- Ease of Use: We have enhanced the self-tuning to identify the present engine and compensate the reading of the sensors analog channels.
- Advanced control techniques: sensorless control algorithms have been developed for brushless and asynchronous motors.
- Advanced SW applications: electric axis, PID controller, positioner, interpolated positioner, servodiameter, two memory banks, indexing spindle, feedback with off-axis encoder, linear and rotary cutting, foul play function.
- OPDE V – INVERTER: Field Oriented Control – Vector V/F.
- OPDE B – BRUSHLESS: With feedback and function weakening area.
- OPDE B – BRUSHLESS: Sensorless.
- OPDE A – ACTIVE FRONT END: Sinusoidal regeneration unit.
- OPDE S – SOLAR: For solar, wind turbines.
- OPDE C – CHOPPER: For DC motors.
- OPDE M – STARTER: For motors and generators start-up with line synchronization.
- OPDE R – RELUCTANCE: For reluctance motors.