BDF CEMS 87
• Devices for extractive and in-situ emission measurement
• Measuring technologies (e.g. NDIR, UV, electrochemical or paramagnetic principle, filter correlation, scattering light)
• Single and multi-component analyzers, on customer request
• Certified system by government agency
• CEMS system can be integrated in plant control scada system
• Low maintenance costs
• Possible integration with process control.
• Possible supervision integration with other glass plant controls.
• Possible installation at ground level (fast-loop option).
INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING MAINTENANCE
• Spare parts
• Hardware & Software up date
• Electrical & mechanical installation services for turn key projects
• Start up
• Government Agency’s rules compliance service and counseling
• Maintenance activities and preventing maintenance scheduling